No. of Positions: Multiple
Hours/wk: Part Time
Hickory Farms is now hiring for the holiday season. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic customer service oriented staff to sample and sell our delicious products. If you are interested in becoming a part of a holiday tradition, please call 1-800-888-8140.
No. of Positions: One
Hours/wk: Full Time
The Store Sales Manager is responsible for leading the store to achieve the store objectives with regards to sales, profit, team staffing, training, development, and performance management.
Scope of Work
Achieve sales and profit goals as a result of providing and coaching to exceptional customer service, talent acquisition, and team building. Attend to details of overseeing daily operations that include labor cost management, cash management, and loss prevention. Maintain loss prevention standards by means of team education, awareness, and exceptional customer service. Maintain and role model Vanity Company pride in-store by keeping a clean and safe environment for customers and employees.
- Sets the example by using Vanity’s 5 Steps of Selling. Through training and coaching, ensures that all employees are utilizing these selling skills.
- Ensures that the store achieves the monthly Quality of Selling Metric Goals.
- Role models our selling standards, exemplifying our culture of Customer First and coaches, trains and develops staff to meet Company selling metrics.
- Staying aware of external factors affecting business and staffing to traffic patterns (school schedules, community and mall events) and staffs appropriately according to business needs.
- Implementing the visual standards and ensuring the store is merchandised to Company standards.
Drive for Results
- Executes activities with a sense of urgency; anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Is able to articulate business opportunities and provide operational recommendations.
- Knowledgeable of store policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization.
- Understand Quality of Selling reports.
- Identifies, recruits, and properly staffs the store to ensure labor % goals are met.
Leadership and Team Development
- Maintains professionalism at all times.
- Makes decisions in the best interest of the employee, the store, and the Company.
- Identifying, recruiting and properly staffing the store to ensure company and customer needs are being met
- Provides clear and effective direction to the team.
- Delegates effectively.
- Takes responsibility for own performance and consistently exceeds commitments.
- Coaching and developing employees to achieve higher performance.
- Provides timely and effective feedback on performance.
- Recognizes and rewards high performance.
- Encourages employee ownership for performance and development.
- Coaches employees for career development and succession planning.
- Shows a good judge of talent and can speak to strengths and opportunities of others.
- Providing an exceptional shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.
- Maximizes and managing floor coverage to ensure business needs are met.
- Utilizing current fashion trends to create fashionable outfits for customers.
- Dedicated to exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Understand, complies, and educates store team members on company policies and procedures.
- Manages store shrink within the company guidelines and goals.
- Maintains all paperwork administration in a timely and organized manner.
- Implements all promotional guidelines in a timely manner.
- Manages freight/damages to Company guidelines.
- Manages special order process to Company guidelines.
- Demonstrates good judgment and follow-through in the implementation of Company visual standards.
Store marketing is according to Company guidelines
Skills & Experience Requirements:
Weekly Schedule for Store Sales Manager’s (SSM’s)
- Must close at least 2 shifts per week.
- 1 of the closing shift must be a Friday or a Saturday.
- Must work at least 40 hour per week, minimum of 5 days.
- Must work at least 1 Sunday per month, more if business dictates.
- Extreme flexibility and adaptability to work weekends, holidays and peak selling events, as business dictates.
- Schedules are prepared in advance of days worked however it is to be expected that schedules will change based on the needs of the business.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 1-2 years of retail store management experience.
- Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrates excellent leadership, time management, and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties, work schedules
- Demonstrates personal style and knowledge of fashion trends reflective of Vanity Brand.
- For Stores with banks outside the mall, individuals must have a private mode of transportation to get to and from the bank independently.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Advancement Opportunities
- Exciting Work Environment
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply